| Duello- PoRtaL & ForuM ™ 2009-2010 |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Duello- PoRtaL & ForuM ™ 2009-2010 |

AnasayfaAnasayfa  GaleriGaleri  AramaArama  Latest imagesLatest images  Giriş yapGiriş yap  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  
Dynamic Feed Control
Yükleniyor ...

singles in Bundaberg free online dating - Student looking for fun

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Launcest
Misafir
Anonymous

singles in Bundaberg free online dating  - Student looking for fun Empty
MesajKonu: singles in Bundaberg free online dating - Student looking for fun   singles in Bundaberg free online dating  - Student looking for fun I_icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 26, 2011 12:27 pm

singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating - Can u make me cum? My name is Rhiannon THIGPEN i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Port Macquarie free online dating Tamworth dating Richmond-Windsor free online dating Palmerston online dating Orange free online dating im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. i wanna let loose and have some fun out on the town ASAP! i dont discriminaet because variety is the spice of life! send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up :) There is one thing I can't stand is a man who's cheap. If you don't want to spend money on me then I'm the wrong girl for you. I want a man with a job or with some kind of income to not only support himseld but, me! And if you have a problem giving women money, Do not contact me! i want lots and lots of fun. likes giving as much as recieving. they must have stamina. need them to be able to keep up wit me. must be disease free an tested regularly. I absolutely love to mewt nsw people. I'm a very laid back kind of girl but I'm also very spontaneous. :)I do not like the clingy type or the very jealous type. I'm not like that, so I refuse to date someone like that and really am just looking for something casual. i'm the kinda girl that says ... it is what it is life is short.h.ave fun.. i love hanging out with my friends drinking at the beach..the bars..i just wanna have fun ... just bored tooday...and just was looking for someone to chat with and we'll see how it goes .. I am looking for the man of my dreams. Guys please don't message me if your only interested in a booty call!! That's NOT what I'm on here for! Well guess that's good for now...if you would like too know more about me guess I will hear from you!
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

singles in Bundaberg free online dating - Student looking for fun
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
| Duello- PoRtaL & ForuM ™ 2009-2010 |  ::    Duello Misafir :: Misafirlerin Bölümü
-
Buraya geçin: